Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

August 16 was hubby's 34th birthday, so I took him out to dinner.



After dinner, I indulged hubby in one of his favorite pastimes- browsing bookstores- in this case, Barnes and Nobles.



My eye caught this title, and I couldn't resist...

A scoop of Cold Stone for the way home.


Later we watched a movie and enjoyed our current favorite summer dessert- watermelon.




A few days later, we had a small birthday dinner with Ben and 2 of my former roomies, to help us eat the cake.

Since Andrew loves chocolate and peanut butter together, I had to make the Knock Your Socks Off Peanut Butter Cake! So rich, but so deliciously worth it! Note: I deviated slightly from the recipe, cutting out the coffee and peanut butter chips.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice relaxing birthday. That cake looks so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete