The infrequency of my posts, despite this most exciting and important time in our lives, will attest to the fact of my extreme morning 24/7 hr. sickness. At times, it is so intense that I forget I am pregnant!! But these crazy hormones are such a good sign, so I am thankful throughout the struggle. Hubby has been SO wonderful, taking care of me and the housework...I don't know what I would do without him!
| This morning was one of those rare mornings I could eat, carbs nonetheless - thanks hubby for the French toast! I'm not lookin' too hot. |
Yesterday, I had such a great ultrasound of you, little one. I felt bad Daddy couldn't be there to see you. The tech pointed out all your important features and body parts to me. Strong heartbeat, great bone structure, limbs...everything where it should be. And you're quite the mover; your little arms were all over the place. Everything progressing well! I, on the other hand, have a cyst on each ovary that my midwife and Dr. are monitoring. No unsual pain stemming from that area, so we are suspecting them to be endometrial cysts....further diagnosis and decision on what to do with them will be discussed in the near future, but for now, I'm so happy that YOU are well and growing!! Deo gratias! We love you.
![]() |
| You're pretty cute, hmm, boy or girl....? |


No comments:
Post a Comment