Little One,
Today we discovered that you are a BOY!! We are so excited to know your gender. Well, Papa was a little reluctant at first, as he thought it would spoil a big surprise at the end, but I want to know as much about you as I can during this pregnancy, and so we decided to find out, and we are SO glad we did! Your uncles and aunts were quite surprised, as most of them were 100% sure you were a girl (to even out the boy-girl ratio amongst the grandchildren thus far). Up until last week, I had no feeling one way or another, and this week suddenly had a strong feeling that you were a boy. And so you are! A very healthy and active one as evidenced in today's ultrasound. Recently, your aerobics have prompted us to nickname you "little monkey." We are so looking forward to having an eldest son, and we love you very much and pray for you every day. Many of our friends are praying for you too! Keep growing.
(Side note: My cysts remain, and so in 2 weeks I will be going in to have them diagnosed. Please keep this in your prayers - surgery has been mentioned - not the most desired thing for me during a pregnancy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment