Friday, December 23, 2011

Making a bit of Christmas.

We aren't doing too much this year in the way of decorting or gifting, as we are pregnant and leaving for my parents' house on Christmas Day, but we did get an oh-so-sweet-smelling tree and feeling a burst of energy, I managed to make 7 kinds of Christmas cookies over the span of two days to give to a few friends. Hubby has had this week prior to Christmas off work and school, and I wasn't tutoring. It was lovely and peaceful to spend that time together cooking, cleaning, playing board games and doing a bit of baby-planning.


I think I was wondering how to balance myself while hanging the lights...


I really enjoyed getting back to baking and creating these delicious, holiday family-favorites.

We wish you all a very blessed and joyful Christmas season. May the Savior's birth fill your hearts with an abundance of peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment