Quick recap: March 9 - Michael's birth; March 12 - Andrew is offered the job; April 1 - Easter Sunday, Michael's baptism, Mom and Laura's family visit; June 10 - Corpus Christi, my last day at my church job (little heartbreaking), Andrew sets out with the U-Haul, Michael and I flew to Dallas to visit my family for a week; June 18 - Baby and I are reunited with Hubby in Seattle, our new home; June 24-26 - camping trip with Andrew's brother's family (SO nice to live closer to the majority of our extended families); July 18 - Elizabeth arrives for a month's stay; July 29-Aug. 4 - Holst family reunion at Jedediah Smith State Park in N. Ca.; August 23 - Elizabeth leaves. It was quite the whirlwind the last couple of months to say the least. Things have calmed down now for the most part; we are functioning more on a routine, Andrew is quite settled and comfortable and loving his job - doing great work (they love having him there), I know where the necessary grocers and stores are located, and Michael is a happy, chubby, almost 6-month old baby! When did THAT happen? He is doing great and we are so in love with him. I plan to keep you family and friends more updated on his growing/learning processes through this blog.
Well, that's where we are...very thankful to the Lord for where He has placed us, and we hope to do much to serve Him and His Church here. I promise to be back soon - especially now that I am a full-time homemaker/mother I should have time to fill you in on the adventures of our life. I must admit, I still have a few boxes to unpack and things to organize, so it may be a little while yet before I settle into a blogging routine. (Looks like Blogger has been updated - hope I can figure out the new settings...I'm also thinking a new blog layout is in order.) God bless you all.
"How numerous, O Lord, my God, you have made your wondrous deeds! And in your plans for us there is none to equal you."
Glad you are back to blogging. I love seeing photos of your three and hearing how you are doing.
ReplyDelete