Friday, January 11, 2013

Texas holidays.

Michael and I had a lovely visit with my family Dec. 31-Jan 9. It was fun to see him interact with his grandparents, uncles and aunties, and cousins! And it was gratifying for me to see the joy he brings to others. I enjoyed spending time with my sisters and mother, especially; time that I find I need at least once a year. We are a very close family, but there is nothing like going for a cup of coffee or lunch, and having a heart to heart chat in person (thank you, Laura!) Activities included playing with and cuddling the little ones, playing games, visiting the Dallas Zoo and the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing (so interesting), exploring downtown Dallas, and eating delicious foods. I will let the (many) pictures speak for themselves on the joyous time had by all! I am so blessed to have this family.
 
 
 
This young man is 10 months now - can you believe it??

No comments:

Post a Comment