As Grandpa and his wife, Joyce were in Sarasota visiting my uncle and aunt this weekend, I was happy that I was able to go up to visit for the day yesterday. Unfortunately, Andrew and Ben were swamped with work, papers, ect. and so were not able to accompany me. It was great to visit with Grandpa and Joyce and hear about their RV trip across the US. Laura and Gabe drove down from Gainesville for the weekend - it's always great to see them and the boys! I was kept busy holding little hands, dressing little bodies, and cuddling little boys, so my camera was not as an action as I would have liked - the little it was out is thanks to Laura who did capture some cuteness for me. :)

Kieran is such an active, talkative, cute little chap.


Aidan and I had a great time playing in the waves.
No comments:
Post a Comment