Sunday, May 2, 2010

A brief interlude - sun, waves, and smilies

This afternoon Hubby and I were very happy to take a little break from studies with our favorite professor, his wonderful family, and Christa! :) It was great for me (as always!) to have girl-time with these ladies, enjoy little Lily's cute expressions and smiles, and the beach! The water felt great! We finished our evening at an Italian restaurant for pizza and cocktails then went to Cold Stone for dessert. What a lovely afternoon and evening!



What a cutie pie!

Hubby and I look tired...it's been a loooong week! But good job, Hubby; your thesis is over and done with!

1 comment:

  1. You may think you look tired, but you look accomplished, joyful, fulfilled, and glad to be doing God's work (studying, work, writing, thinking, serving)..and the list goes on. Thanks for the pictures!!! What a great weekend. I look forward to one of these with you guys very very soon!

    ReplyDelete