Just a quick update, as we are still busy unpacking and organizing. We LOVE our new place and are so thankful for it. Thank you to Gabe, Laura, and Christa for helping us move in! It made the work load MUCH lighter for us. This past week has been spent unpacking boxes, cleaning, laundry, lawn care, picture hanging, etc. Craig's List has proven useful once again, for a lovely little piano now graces our living room. We've also glanced around some thrift shops and I found some cute chairs to add to the living room, in need of a paint and reupholstering job, yes, but that only adds to the fun and satisfaction of saving money and making an old thing "new"! I am excited to have a little corner set aside in one of the rooms for a craft table where scrapbooks (wedding and honeymoon) lay awaiting some creative manipulating...
This weekend has been a lovely one. My dear friend Christa came out from Ave to visit and spend the night, and a movie, good conversations, and much laughter were enjoyed. She also assisted me in picking out some flowers and herbs which we began planting. I'm so thrilled to have space to plant! And I'm off to finish my little herb garden right now...
"Give thanks to the Lord, who is good, whose love endures forever." Psalm 106:1
Here are some images captured around our new home this week...

It is fun to see our diplomas on the wall.

Needs a good tuning and a new bench cover!

Someone enjoyed mowing a lawn for the first time in 4-ish years.

A few
large patio friends...

The 2 green thumbs ready to plant (We love you, come ANY time!)
thank you for the pictures! I love your new home so far! Keep up "posted." haha. and the red earphones are unforgettable. thank you!!!
ReplyDelete