The Simple Woman's Daybook is a lovely brief outline for blogging women/mothers to utilize for the purpose of composing their thoughts, keeping gratitude in their hearts, planning their week, etc. It is traditionally published once a week on Tuesdays. I may not get to it every Tuesday, but I felt that it might be a nice, simple way to keep my readers semi-updated on what is going on in our life, in addition to reminding myself to focus on the simplistic beauty of the everyday moments.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Very hot and sunny. Crickets making a buzz.
I am hearing... John Michael Poirier's CD, Be With Us Today
I am pondering... "I know you are afraid of where this road is leading.
I want to draw your heart deep into the desert,
where I will speak a word to restore your soul
and a promise of the coming day when I will dry your tears away."
Lord, I embrace the desert.
I am creating... I need to create my lesson plans for tomorrow's music classes;
boys, grades 5-12.
I am thankful for... The comforting and encouraging words of loving friends.
Especially thankful for a dear, thoughtful friend who hosted us for dinner, cake,
and a much needed evening of laughter last night for Andrew's birthday
when she heard I wasn't feeling well.
From the kitchen... A stack of dirty dishes, but at least the trash is out!
I am going... to have some cysts removed via a laparoscopy; asking for prayers.
I am reading... flipping through The Endometriosis Natural Treatment Program.
And In Their Own Words: Women Healed by Dr. Hilgers
of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction.
And In Their Own Words: Women Healed by Dr. Hilgers
of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction.
I am hoping... that with this procedure, I can finally get some answers on what has been the cause of all this on and off pain over the last couple years...
Around the house... Messy. Music everywhere.
Juggling work and medical issues this week has been tough.
One of my favorite things... Seeing little Declan on Skype!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Make it through tomorrow's teaching. Pick up the house. Make dinner at least one night. Watch a few movies with hubby (including some Jane Austen!)
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Morning mist around our house at sunrise...so lovely.
Thinking of you and praying for you today, Melissa. And Happy Birthday to Andrew! I hope you have a great day of class tomorrow, and that your recent book selection will help you to understand your body further. Prayers with you :)
ReplyDelete