Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day...

My Labor Day was spent in Sarasota where I met up with Catherine & Laura's gang at Uncle Bruce's. We hung out at the beach, enjoyed playing with and watching the boys, and catching up with the Uncle's family.  Then I took our dear Catherine back home with me and she's here until Saturday!  She has a bit of a sore throat right now, so I think we're going to take it easy today and keep her well dosed with vitamins.  I do have to go back to teaching this week (tomorrow) so we are going to try and make the most of today and Thursday.  Love having siblings come visit!! (hint hint!)
Uncle Bruce having "breakfast" with Elias

They love Aunt Catherine!
Lunch
So glad you're here!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarasota??? You were not far from us at all. I love time spent with family. :-)

    ReplyDelete