Some reasons why I am excited about this place:
-I will have a shorter drive to work; for organ practice, early Sunday morning Mass, for last minute funerals/weddings, ect.
-The kitchen has 5+ cupboards vs. 2.
-2 separate walk-in closets in the master bedroom.
-Lots of room for visitors.
-Lots of room for parties.
-There is room for a piano.
-I can hang curtains.
-The lanai has room for more than 2 people and a barbecue for Andrew.
-I can finally do some gardening; fresh flowers, herbs, tomatoes, peppers - yes please!
-This house has bathtubs! Bubble baths and Epsom salts here I come...
-We will no longer be wall-to-wall with our neighbors; in fact, no one else lives on this street.
-Closer to the airport.
-The house is less than a minute off the highway to Ave Maria.
-All in all, we will have 'elbow room' (no more small town living). However, we are thankful for the time we have spent living in Ave.
Here's a little preview of our new digs (yes, the lawn needs to be mowed!); more to come of course, as we move in and settle.
Now begins the packing rush...
It's beautiful! Can't wait for pics of the inside! and yes I'm finally on blogspot. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home for a beautiful couple! Can't wait to see pics of Andrew cutting the lawn! and let's have a scrapbooking fest soon :)
ReplyDelete