"It is important to understand that the ordinariness of routine and daily life is the warp and the woof of living the Gospel without compromise...Every task, routine or not, is of redeeming, supernatural value because we are united with Christ. We must be recollected and stay aware of this truth." Catherine Doherty
Daily Gospel.
Morning nurse and cuddle.
Makeup.
As seen from the kitchen sink.
Diapers drying......diapers folded.
Lots of standing.
Waking up!
Afternoon chores...organizing.
Making mayo.
Halfway done.
Meltdown.
Ready for the oven.
Happy his daddy is home.
Bed.
"Good night! Good night!
Far flies the light;
But still God's love
Shall flame above,
Making all bright.
Good night! Good night!
Victor Hugo
(In fond remembrance of my sister Elizabeth's recitation of this poem at a home-school talent show at age 4 years.) I love you, Elizabeth!
I love this! What a great idea. Being a mom is such a full time job (at least that's what I hear and definitely see in my family =) I will post the pumpkin latte recipe for you! =) Have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I just love your blog, especially this post!! :)
ReplyDelete<3
I really enjoy hearing about the ordinary routine of other mama's. :)
ReplyDeleteYour little Michael is a cutie pie. He seems like such a happy little guy, and seems super proud of himself almost walking!