Today was predicted to be the only day this week with partial sun, so I set some time aside for Michael and I to go talk a walk through the Washington Park Arboretum.
Little man sported the cap I finished knitting for him a few days ago.
And currently, two teeth.
We enjoyed our walk; there was lots of color to be found, but I think if we go back in a few weeks, there will be even more.
"We hail the merry Autumn days, when leaves are turning red;
Because they're far more beautiful than anyone has said..."
Charles Dickens
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Towards the end of our walk we happened upon a little playground and Michael enjoyed going down the slide. Sigh. He is growing up too fast...
Love this little face.
Love the pictures! So impressed by the hat! Little man is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete